2. You have to cancel your trip because of an accident, illness to you, a family member or travel companion... no need to worry, you're covered.
3. You get sick or have an accident while travelling. Even minor stomach problems and unexpected falls can add up... and we're here to help you get the help you need and cover the costs.
4. You missed your flight or connection due to bad weather, mechanical failure or a schedule change… we'll reimburse the costs to catch you up.
5. You need to return home early. It happens... and the cost is taken care of.
6. It's not an emergency, but you want some travel tips, restaurant recommendations or business services... our Concierge Club Plan can help you out.
7. Insurance for vehicle rental damage can be expensive… but you'll be covered before you go.
8. After you have booked your trip, the Canadian Government issues a new warning not to travel to your destination… you'll be reimbursed for the non-refundable prepaid portion of your travel arrangements.
9. Your airline, cruise line or tour operator goes out of business... you can be protected.
10. You can relax and enjoy your trip... without any worry.